GXP2200 represents the future of enterprise business telephones in modern Internet age. Featuring AndroidÂ™ Operating System 2.3 and its vast number of 3rd party applications, a 480×272 capacitive touch screen TFT LCD, dual Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE and Bluetooth. The GXP2200 delivers superior HD audio quality, leading edge telephony features, integration of rich Web content with access to the rapidly growing AndroidÂ™ applications base, automated provisioning. Built with advanced security protection for privacy, this enterprise application phone also features broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP based devices, IP PBX and major IMS platforms. The GXP2200 is an innovative smart desk phone loaded with tremendous value for Web-integrated business communications as well as unprecedented power for advanced custom business applications development and personalization.
- 480×272 pixel capacitive touch screen TFT LCD
- 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts, up to 5-way conference, phonebook with up to 1000 contacts, call history with up to 500 records
- Support AndroidÂ™ Operating System 2.3 and the vast number of 3rd party AndroidÂ™ applications (including Skype, Google Voice, Microsoft Lync Client, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Pandora, Angry Birds, and more), advanced SDK toolkit for custom business application development and deployment control
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports, PoE, Bluetooth, USB, SD, EHS (Electronic Hook-Switch) with Plantronics headsets, capability to connect/power up to 4 cascaded extension modules with LCD display (GXP2200 EXT)
Click Here for Datasheet with complete list of featuresDownload Now
Click to see Product Video in Action!